Sunday, June 2, 2013

UnstampaBelles: Case a Previous Design Team Creation

Hello everyone!  Are you ready for another fantastic challenge from the ladies at the UnstampaBelles challenge??

This is a fun one, because we all get to CASE (use as an inspiration) a paper project based on a previous example from the Design Team.   This was so fun to do and was also very difficult!  I love so many of the things my fellow designers have made, it was hard to choose just one to use as inspiration.

In the end, I picked one of my all time favorite cards by the fabulous Jan.  It's from our Christmas challenge, and I just loved the shape, texture and layers that she used.  I usually have trouble with circles, so I thought this would be a fun one to just go for it :-)

Here is Jan's gorgeous Christmas card:


And here is my CASE of it!


My sentiment is a rub-on :-)  Please swing by the UnstampaBelles and get in on the fun, and remember NO STAMPS :-)  Have fun and can't wait to see what you create!!




2 comments:

  1. So wonderful to see your take on Jan's card. Love your papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I'm honoured that you chose one of my cards to CASE! This is so pretty! I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete