Saturday, May 4, 2013

UnstampaBelles: Easel Cards

Hello my scrappy friends!  This month is a fun one over at the UnstampaBelles Challenge :-)  The ladies are working on Easel Cards, and since it is something I've never tried before, I had the adventure of learning something new!

I was a bit hesitant to give it a go, but after carefully measuring and following this tutorial, I was able to create something really cute in a short amount of time.  One of the things I really love, is that the card sits up to display itself while letting you add extra pops of color along the bottom.  So fun!


This one will be going out to my lovely Aunt, whose birthday is my baby's due date!!  Both are right around the corner...yikes!  :-)

So please stop on by the UnstampaBelles Challenge and show us you beautiful take on Easel Cards and see what the other fabulous ladies have created.  I promise, you won't be disappointed :-)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I was going to make a card for a coworker so this might be the perfect way for her to display on her desk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I pinned your card to refer back to it. Here's the link: http://pinterest.com/pin/366832332118583932/. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love papers you have used on this card Sarah. Glad we (unstampabelles) has you trying something new.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Congrats on your first easel. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sarah - love it! Congrats on the make!

    ReplyDelete