Saturday, March 2, 2013

UnstampaBelles Challenge: Quilling

Hello again!  It's the first Monday of the month which means it's time for another fabulous UnstampaBelles Challenge!!!  This month the ladies are challenging you to show us your Quilling creations.  Fun!

I will admit that I have never attempted quilling before, and I was pretty hesitant at what kind of jumble I might create, but with a little patience and a bit of glue, I really fell in love with this style of papercraft.

My card is pretty basic, but I really encourage you to stop by the UnstampmaBelles to check out the other ladies' creations.  They are pretty incredible!!!  It's amazing what can be made with bits of twirled paper :-)


Your card for this month's challenge MUST include quilling in some way and also....rememeber...No Stamps :-)  Have fun and I can't wait to see what you create!


2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I think your card is stunning...the colours are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete