Saturday, March 30, 2013

UnstampaBelles Challenge: Anything but a Card


The ladies over at the UnstampaBelles Challenge are REALLY challenging us this week!  Not only can you NOT use stamps of any kind, but you need to create something other than a card :-)  Since cards are my go-to...this was a challenge for me :-)

Luckily, I've been busy working on some baby stuff, and one of my project totally fit the bill!  I wanted to create my own mobile for our nursery, and I lucked out by finding the "bones" of a DIY mobile on Amazon.  The fun part was then to pick the papers to match my room and decide on a shape.  I went with stars this time, but the beauty of this mobile is that you can change them out whenever the mood strikes.  Genius!

These stars are from my Plaintin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge.



So, please stop by the Unstampabelles Challenge and show us your fabulous creation!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Sarah, this is amazing! What a beautiful addition to your baby's room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well since this was a real challenge for you Sarah...I think you passed big time. This is so lovely and will give any baby plenty of entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool blue and green color combo and starry mobile looks wonderful hanging .. i guess stars are glued in the middle or there's any slit to fix them together ..

    ReplyDelete