Sunday, September 30, 2012

Unstampabelles Challenge: Recycling

October 1st is a busy day here at Paper Pie!   We've had lots of project in the que so I'm excited to be sharing them today.

The ladies at the Unstampabelles Challenge are thinking Green and showing us paper crafted items featuring recycling!  I love to repurpose (partly because I'm a cheap-o) and it's fun to think of ways to bring new life to old items.

For my card, I repurposed the lace I found at a thrift store, the bird (which is from the packaging on some gift wrap), the background is a from a card-gone-wrong and has been living in my stash for months and the sentiment is cut out from the cover of an old notebook.

Please swing by the Unstampabelles Challenge and show us how you used recycling in your project!



1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I'm in awe at how much recycled and upcycled stuff is on there.

    ReplyDelete